Stratasys, Ltd., founded in 1989, is a manufacturer of 3D printers and 3D production systems for office-based rapid prototyping and direct digital manufacturing solutions. Engineers use Stratasys systems to model complex geometries in a wide range of thermoplasticand photopolymer materials. Stratasys manufactures in-office prototyping and direct digital manufacturing systems for a wide range of industries including automotive, aerospace, medical, and consumer electronics.
Pixel/Point Press began work with Stratasys, then Objet Geometries, in Feb. 2011. Following Objet’s merger with Stratasys in Jan. 2012, the newly formed international company elected to keep Pixel/Point Press for digital marketing services, expanded the scope of work, and also contracted with us for their blog redesign.
The scope of work includes:
- Digital Marketing: Social Media Strategy, Implementation and Management; Advertising
- Brand Coverage: Daily synopsis of web-based coverage worldwide for internal distribution
- Content Marketing: Writing, Aggregation, and Posting
- WordPress: Blog Design and Development for the multi-lingual site (eight languages)
- SEO: On-Page Optimization and Keyword Research for the blog
- Analytics and Reporting
I have been working with Pixel/Point Press for almost three years now. I have found them to be encyclopedic about their knowledge of social media networks, trends and analytics. They are very helpful in keeping me up to date about best practices in social media and quite frankly… they make me look good. I would strongly recommend Kelli and her team for any company in need of a robust, highly professional social media program.”
– Michael Swack, Marketing and Communications Manager