CEO & Lead Consultant
Kelli Brown is a newspaper journalism veteran with experience in marketing, graphic design, copy editing and web programming. She crossed over the to dark side of content and founded Pixel/Point Press in 2009 as a digital marketing agency.
In her role at Pixel/Point Press, Kelli develops digital marketing strategies and campaigns with clients.
Kelli lives in the hills south of Jerusalem with her husband, children and dogs. Her favorite social platform is Pinterest, which soothes her deep-seated need for craftiness and over-the-top organizational schemes.
Kelli is a frequent speaker at social media and online marketing conferences large and small.
Marketing Super Powers:
- Speaker, Search Marketing Expo
- Speaker, Jerusalem Web Professionals
- Speaker, Nefesh B’Nefesh Employment Dept.
- Speaker, Kishor Social Media Conference
- Speaker, Florence Melton Adult Mini-Schools Conference
- Speaker, PR Newswire Annual Conference
- HootSuite Certified Professional
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Lecturer, MATI Small Business Development Center
- Creator, Modiin Women’s Networking