Thanks for visiting the Pixel/Point Press blog. By jumping into the deep pool of discussion, you’re agreeing to abide by the following house rules.
Dissenting opinions are welcome here. We’re not in the business of sanitizing interactions with our readers. A comments section made up of rainbows and kittens doesn’t do much to teach others anything. That said…
Please think before you post.
We will remove comments that do not follow our guidelines.
- Keep it clean.
- Keep on topic.
- Don’t steal content.
- If you want to pick a fight, don’t do it in our comments section. Please start your own blog. Let us know if you need help.
- Don’t post racist, obscene or threatening comments or any libelous remarks.
- Don’t publicly identify anyone without their consent.
- Don’t impersonate someone else.
- Aliases are fine as long as they aren’t offensive or used to advertise.
- Do not violate trademarks, copyrights or intellectual property rights.
- Abide by the governing laws for web usage in your locale.
Our comments section is a little different than others around the web. In some cases, comments posted to Pixel/Point Press are “dofollow” links, meaning that they pass an SEO benefit to the site that is linked in the comment author’s information.
To prevent abuse by spammers, we won’t elaborate on the topic. But it’s our way of saying thanks for playing an active role in our comments section.
To enable dofollow links in your comments section, check out the NoFollow Free WordPress plugin.