Pixel/Point Press assists enterprise level companies with crisis management, shepherding them through challenges that pose a threat to their brand reputation and investor relations.
We serve as a guide to the marketing and public relations team, assisting them through crisis response while covering several responsibilities:
- Strategic planning to mitigate negative outcomes online
- Messaging in accordance with government regulations
- Redirecting heated exchanges toward less visually prominent media
- Real-time brand and social media monitoring, including key influencer identification and sentiment analysis
- Real-time custom-built reporting and analysis
Our experience in crisis monitoring covers a wide range of scenarios and industries, including:
- Cloud-based security incidents and data breaches
- Intellectual property and patent disputes
- Executive management shifts and succession issues
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Earnings and financial reporting announcements
- Product liability concerns
- Environmental impact issues
- Workforce reductions/relocations
- Executive impropriety
Outside of crisis conditions, we assist our clients with the creation of listening dashboards and messaging plans to ease workflow during a developing situation. We also facilitate crisis planning workshops to assist clients with planning and managing a crisis scenario, including suggested workflow, messaging techniques, tools and analysis.
Contact us to learn how we can assist you.